Friday, August 7, 2015

Thank you!

To all those who (possibly) had a part in causing my Internet bandwidth to "significantly self-improve", I say "Thank You".

I have just read a fascinating article on Space.com, relating to the theory that our Universe may be just a simulation.  I am not a scientist, as I have written on numerous occassions. I just speak Kalanga, and through the medium of Kalanga, I have become completely convinced that the human race did not originate from this planet.

In Kalanga the verb "Ku budha" means "To get out". The word "bana" means "children". The Kalanga phrase "Ne bana" would mean "with the children". Bearing in mind that the "B" in Kalanga is pronounced rather like a "V", I can't help wondering if the Buddhist concept of "Nirvana", simply points to finding a backdoor into the computer simulation, getting out, and "living among the children", whatever such a life would entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment