Friday, November 30, 2012

Nkami


Of late I have felt depressed. The trouble started when, after my last post, I came across the Easter Island Rapa Nui Moai Birdman Petroglyphs (at dreamstime dot com). The particular petroglyphs I am referring to depict two half human, half bird creatures. Towering above each creature is something that looks like a “shem” or rocket in a vertical position. Flying above the two rockets is another birdman creature, presumably King Anu himself.

Like most other petroglyphs drawn at the back of other Moai statues, the birdman petroglyphs display a disk above three or so bands that look like a belt around the Moai. It is suggested that the disk depicts the Sun, while the bands depict a rainbow. That may well be, but I don’t think so. It was precisely these bands and disk that depressed me, because they seemed to contradict what I hold as the origin of the Birdmen (Anunnaki/Illui), namey the planet Mars. The bands seemed to suggest either the ringed planet Saturn or Jupiter, while the disk suggested a moon of the said planet as the origin of the Anunnaki. So the petroglyphs seemed to demand that the planet Mars be discarded as a possible origin of the Anunnaki. I felt depressed.

To give myself time to ponder on this anomaly, I decided to visit the Khami Ruins in Zimbabwe.  If the inhabitants of Khami Ruins were the same people who earlier on inhabited Great Zimbabwe, as it is generally believed, then I felt certain that there would be evidence of rocket flight at Khami, just as there is a rocket enclosure facility at Great Zimbabwe Ruins. A search on the Internet revealed that unlike Great Zimbabwe, Khami ruins do not have free-standing stone walls. The Khami stone walls are retaining walls supporting hills of earth/rock from sliding down. On top of the hills, houses were built. I therefore expected to find rocket launch pads rather than rocket enclosures. Nevertheless, I was prepared for disappointment. What if the Anunnaki were gone by the time relocation to Khami from Great Zimbabwe took place?

I arrived late at Khami and would have been refused entry, had it not been for my foreign number plates. I was allowed a quick tour, without a guide. I trudged up the hill steps.

Then I saw it! It was majestic. Perched on top of an earthern hill that is supported on the sides by the usual retaining stone walls, a huge flat-topped rock lies completely out of place. It simply couldn’t have been there naturally. [26].I ran up the hill steps towards it. When I reached it, I came to a dead stop. On its flat top is a Cross, constructed of stone bricks and cement mortar! I felt deflated, angry, betrayed. I am a Christian, but I don’t go around lifting my hind leg to “mark” territory. Who on earth installed a Cross on a piece of science?[37]  To add insult to injury, money coins of all sorts of denominations, and nationalities, lay splattered around the intruding cross. Nonetheless, I embraced the rock with both arms and cast my eyes to the heavens, momentarily. [31]

A little while later, I surveyed the rest of my surroundings. In my rush up towards the Khami “Intihuatanha”,[26] I had passed, but not noticed a rock which resembles the face of a parrot.[30]. Recall that a parrot is called “wenga” in Kalanga language, a word which literally means “like the fallers/Illui”. I strongly suspect that the rock, hereafter referred to as the stone face, was deliberately carved to resemble the face of the Illui. [30].

And so the depression was gone, just like that. I couldn’t care less where they had come from, Mars or Saturn’s moon or Jupiter’s moon! Here they lived; here they carved a photo of themselves for posterity in stone.[33] . Then it hit me – Stones! The bands on the back of the Easter Island Rapa Nui Moai are neither Saturn’s rings nor Jupiter’s. They are simply the Asteroid belt, with the disk depicting good old Mars (and not a moon) sitting just on the Earth-side of it. Whaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment