Friday, October 31, 2014

I was wrong!

Deep in the ancient past I wrote that the Chinese are "Ba-Chena", meaning "Whites". Obviously I was wrong. All human groups were initially named according to what they did, and not what they looked like, for the simple reason that we ALL looked alike!

Only later when beliefs emerged to divide humanity, were groups then named accordingly. Ba-Ra, meaning "Ra's followers" were such a group.

The Chinese are a hard nut to crack. I can't see what link if any there is between the Chinese and the city of Berlin. Yet Kalanga language suggets that there may well be. It's something to do with "rain" or "water" - "ina" in Kalanga. It seems that the Chinese may have been the group responsible for digging for water. I can't work it out. I have been at it for years but the solution eludes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment